|Sotirios Diamantopoulos was born in Veria, Greece, in 1984. He received a Diploma in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Democritus University of Thrace, Greece in 2008, and a M.Sc in Computer Networks from the same University. He is currently a PhD candidate under the advisory of Prof. Vassilis Tsaoussidis.|
- Delay / Disruption Tolerant Networking
- Routing Protocols
- Transport Protocols
- Extending Internet Into Space – Phase 2 – DTN/IP Testbed Implementation and Evaluation, Funded by the European Space Agency (ESA), 2008-2010
- Extending Internet Into Space – Phase 3 – DTN/IP Testbed Deployment and Optimization, Funded by the European Space Agency (ESA), 2010-
- SPACE-DATA ROUTERS, Funded by the EU, 2010-
- E. Koutsogiannis, S. Diamantopoulos, G. Papastergiou, I. Komnios, A. Aggelis and N. Peccia, "Experiences from architecting a DTN Testbed", Journal of Internet Engineering, Klidarithmos Press, Vol. 3, No. 1, 2010.
- N. Bezirgiannidis, F. Tsapeli, S. Diamantopoulos, V. Tsaoussidis, "Towards flexibility and accuracy in space DTN communications", MobiCom workshop on Challenged networks, 2013
- I. A. Daglis, A. Anastasiadis, G. Balasis, D. Paronis, S. Diamantopoulos, "Space data routers: Space networking for enhancing data exploitation for space weather applications", 11th Hellenic Astronomical Conference, 2013
- I. A. Daglis, A. Rontogiannis, A. Anastasiadis, O. Sykioti, G. Balasis, I. Keramitsoglou, D. Paronis, V. Tsaoussidis and S. Diamantopoulos, "Enhancing space data exploitation through advanced data routing protocols", 10th Hellenic Astronomical Conference, 2012
- M. Goetzelmann, V. Tsaoussidis, S. Diamantopoulos, I.A. Daglis, T. Amanatidis, B. Ghita, "Space Data Routers for the Exploitation of Space Data", SpaceOps, 2012
- I. A. Daglis, O. Sykioti, A. Anastasiadis, G. Balasis, I. Keramitsoglou, D. Paronis, A. Rontogiannis, S. Diamantopoulos, "Space mission characteristics and requirements to be addressed by space-data router enhancement of space-data exploitation", Wired/Wireless Internet Communication, 2012
- E. Koutsogiannis, S. Diamantopoulos and V. Tsaoussidis, "A DTN Testbed Architecture", Workshop on the Emergence of Delay-/Disruption-Tolerant Networks (E-DTN 2009), St. Petersburg, Russia, 14 October, 2009.
- I. Komnios, S. Diamantopoulos and V. Tsaoussidis, "Evaluation of Dynamic DTN Routing Protocols in Space Environment", 5th International Workshop on Satellite and Space Communications (IWSSC 2009), Sienna-Tuscany, Italy, September 10-11, 2009.
- C. Samaras, I. Komnios, S. Diamantopoulos, E. Koutsogiannis, V. Tsaoussidis, G. Papastergiou and N. Peccia, "Extending Internet into Space – ESA DTN Testbed Implementation and Evaluation", 1st International Conference on Mobile Lightweight Wireless Systems, Workshop on Research activities funded by ESA in Greece, Athens, Greece, May 18-20, 2009.
- IEEE LCN 2009, E-DTN'09, NEW2AN 2009, PIMRC'09, ISWCS'09, WoWMoM 2009, VTC2010 - Fall
- John Wiley publications
- Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing
Address: InterSys Lab, Dept. Of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Vas. Sofias 12, Xanthi, GREECE
E-mail: sdiaman (at) ee.duth.gr