Fani Tsapeli was born in Kiato, in 1986. She received a diploma in Electronic and Computer Engineering (5-years degree) from Technical University of Crete, Greece in 2009. She also received her M.Sc. in the scientific area of computer networks in the department of Electrical and Computer Engineering from Democritus University of Thrace, Greece in 2012 under the advisory of Prof. Vassilis Tsaoussidis.
- Delay / Disruption Tolerant and Opportunistic Networking
- Routing Protocols
- Queue Management
- Mobile Ad-hoc Networks
- Extending Internet Into Space - Phase 3 - DTN/IP Testbed Implementation and Optimization, Funded by the European Space Agency (ESA), 2010-2011
- Space Data Routers , FP-7 Project co-funded by European Commission
- F. Tsapeli and V. Tsaoussidis, "Routing for Opportunistic Networks Based on Probabilistic Erasure Coding", 10th International Conference on Wired/Wireless Internet Communications (WWIC 2012), Santorini, Greece, June 6-8, 2012
- S. Lenas, S. Dimitriou, T. Tsapeli and V. Tsaoussidis, "Queue-Management Architecture for Delay Tolerant Networking", 9th International Conference on Wired/Wireless Internet Communications (WWIC 2011), Vilanova i la Geltrú, Barcelona, Spain, June 15-17, 2011.
- E. Koutsogiannis, F. Tsapeli and V. Tsaoussidis, "Bundle Layer End-to-end Retransmission Mechanism", Baltic Conference on Future Internet Communications (BCFIC 2011), Riga, Latvia, February 16-18, 2011.
Networking 2012, On-Move 2011, IEEE ISCC 2011, Networking 2011
Organization: Democritus University of Thrace
Department: School of Engineering - Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Address: Panepistimioupoli Xanthis, Kimeria, Ktirio A, 671 00 Xanthi, Greece
E-mail: ttsapeli (at) ee.duth.gr